Church is an Anglican
Parish chartered in 1887 and located in downtown
The 125 year-old, architecturally significant stone
church building is on the National Register of Historic Places,
and is located just one block from the
and one block from the Illinois Governor's Mansion.
Proud of our past and excited about our future, we
Please join us for coffee, donuts and fellowship following each
worship service, downstairs in our Fellowship Hall!
Additionally, we offer a warm, safe and delightful nursery and
toddler area which is supervised by a trained childcare
nursery is available for children ages 4 and under during the
For more information and resources explaining the Anglican
Church and the historic identity of
Church, please visit the
following Web sites: